What type of Hong Kong visa? How do I apply for a visa to settle in Hong Kong?

With the construction of the Greater Bay Area, exchanges between Hong Kong and the Mainland are becoming more and more frequenttraining visa hong kong. Currently, mainland residents need a legal visa to go to Hong Kong whether for study, work, settlement, travel, shopping or medical treatment.

What are the following types of visas to Hong Kong? Which product type of visa should you be able to apply for when you go to Hong Kong? Let's take an inventory and analysis today!

Hong Kong has many types of visas, and according to the official website of the Hong Kong government, there are the following types.

Of course, some of the above visas wireless earbudsare necessary for foreigners to enter Hong Kong. Today, we are mainly concerned with the types of visas commonly used by mainlanders transiting Hong Kong.

Hong Kong Tourist Visa

01 Individual travel visa (g visa)

g does not need to enter Hong Kong and Macau through a travel agency. You can pass through customs on your own with the permit. Can be issued for three-month endorsement, three-month endorsement, one-year endorsement, one-year multiple endorsement (individual pilot cities), with a stay in Hong Kong of no more than 7 days each time.

So far in China, a total of 49 cities in 22 provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government) have started individual tours for students to Hong Kong and Macau.

[including: Beijing, Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Shenyang, Dalian, Changchun, Shanghai, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Taizhou, Hefei, Fuzhou (city), Xiamen, Quanzhou, Nanchang, Jinan, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, unuasa, Changsha, Guangdong, Nanning, Haikou, Chongqing (15 districts), Chengdu, Guiyang, Kunming]

For cities where individual tourist visa is not issued, you can travel to Hong Kong and Macau by means of tourist visa, business visa, group tourist visa, stay visa, etc.

02 Group travel mark (l mark)

For application for group travel to Hong Kong, a three-month endorsement, a three-month endorsement, a one-year endorsement, or a one-year endorsement may be issued, with each stay in Hong Kong not exceeding seven days; under special circumstances specified by the State Administration of Exit and Entry, an endorsement may be issued every three months, with each stay in Hong Kong not exceeding three days.

Business visa (S visa)

Has been recorded for the staff of business management institutions, according to the provisions of the company's record system, can be issued by the issuance of a three-monthly for an endorsement, three-monthly multiple endorsement, one year multiple endorsement, each stay in Hong Kong issues or Macao for no more than 7 days.

Enterprise unit personnel and individual business operators every three months by issuing an endorsement to stay in Hong Kong, Macau for no more than 7 days.

Driving special transport between Guangdong Province and Hong Kong, Macao, can be issued multiple endorsements within three months, or multiple endorsements within a year, each stay in Hong Kong, Macao shall not exceed seven days.

Visiting relatives visa (T visa)

Siblings, grandparents or grandchildren visiting relatives may be issued a one-time visa for three months, with a maximum stay of fourteen days in Hong Kong and Macau.

Visiting spouse, parent or parent of spouse, child or spouse of child may be issued a three-month multiple-entry visa for a stay in Hong Kong or Macau of not more than 90 days from the date of first entry. If the applicant is 60 years of age or older, a one-year multiple-entry endorsement may be issued for a stay of not more than 90 days in Hong Kong or Macau each time.

Application to visit spouses in Hong Kong and Macao development areas and with Hong Kong and Macao spouses with minor student children, can be issued by issuing a one-year multiple-entry endorsement, each stay in Hong Kong issues or Macao, China, for no more than 90 days.

If there are special family difficulties, approved by the provincial public security organs of the entry-exit administrative department, can be multiple endorsements for one year, each stay in Hong Kong, Macau, China for no more than 90 days.

Accompanying applicant can be issued a visit visa with the same validity and number of validity as the main applicant.

Visa for Stay (D visa)

Issued by the state authorities to persons who have been approved by the relevant authorities of Hong Kong and Macau for study, employment, settlement or training in Hong Kong and Macau, and their family members. The exit endorsement is a multiple-entry endorsement with a validity period approved by the relevant authorities of Hong Kong or Macau.

Note: Hong Kong work visa and student visa are both D-stay. the first batch of work visa is valid for two years. The validity period of a student visa depends on the course of study applied for by the applicant. Generally, graduate students are valid for 12 months. Spouse and unmarried children under 18 years old can apply together with the main applicant.]

Among the various types of visas analyzed above, tourist visa and stay D visa are the most commonly used. If you want to go to Hong Kong to solve the development of tourism then apply for a tourist visa (G visa or L visa); if you want to go to Hong Kong, China to work in society, study, or even bring your family members to immigrate, you need to apply for a stay visa (D visa) for enterprises.

How to apply for a D visa to immigrate to Hong Kong

Mainland residents wishing to obtain a Hong Kong identity card through the D sign, there are now two ways, one is skilled immigration, divided into excellent or professional, many mainland stars are obtained through this way; the other is a further immigration.



Do I need to apply for a visa during my study in Hong Kong?

How to prepare the information for Hong Kong visa renewal, a list of nanny-level information

This website was created for free with Own-Free-Website.com. Would you also like to have your own website?
Sign up for free